Amerimix Mortar Type S
Amerimix AMX 400 Portland Cement, Lime and Sand Mortar is a factory blend of portland cement, hydrated lime, and dried sand with a formulation engineered to provide long water retention, exceptional workability and superior bond strength over masonry substrates.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Factory blended under controlled conditions for mix consistency
• High bond strength
• Extended mortar board life, less re-tempering required
• Increased yield compared to typical field mix mortars
• May be pigmented
One 80 lb. bag yields approximately .78 cu. ft and will lay up to 20 concrete blocks or 45 standard bricks with 3/8” mortar joints, or 17 sq. ft. of manufactured stone. One 3,000 lb. bulk bag will lay up to 750 concrete blocks or 1690 standard bricks. Also available in contractor 3,000 lb. bulk bags yielding .95 cubic yard.
• Interior or exterior applications
• Above or below grade
• Laying or resetting brick, block and stone
• For all masonry veneer work
|Units/Pallet||Size||Product #||UPC #|
|42||80 lb bag||100055036||9066134490|